RARE Jewish WW2 DOCUMENTS
You are bidding on an original WW2 Jewish Documents:
1. Document. 2 sided typed dated Vienna 25th November 1938 to the Third Reich version of the IRS. The letter indicates no tax is due for hiring Aryan servants by a non-aryan in the Reich.Signed by Daniel Lowy of Vienna, Austria.
2. Three postal receipts from 1939 relative to the matter, all postmarked WIEN.
3. Hand written letter by Mr.Lowy, now spelling out his name, under Reich law as Daniel Israel Lowy dated 15/2/1939 about same matter. One may presume that by this date, Herr Lowy’s typewriter has been confiscated as per Reich law.
4. B&W photo of Herr Lowy, about ausweiss sized at 3×1.5 inches.
5. A number of documents relative to Herr Lowy being deported from Vienna and Murdered at Belzec (Izbica) on 09/04/1942, from both Yad Vashem and the Austrian State Holocaust Victim’s Organization. There is also some additional paper on Belzec and what took place there.
MUSEUM grade document group that puts a face on the Holocaust/Shoah that any human being can grasp.
Estimate price: $350 – $400.
Guarantee: I am not a licensed dealer and can not give you a Certificate of Authenticity. For this purpose I give to all of my clients 7 days to inspect the item – the item can be returned for any reason for full refund.
This is very important example of the history. A very sad reminder of a very sad time, but nevertheless a real piece of Jewish history to teach your children or for the avid collector of these items. You will appreciate and respect these items as we do not want to forget what these people went through. As long as we keep the memory alive in these collectables, we will always honour the sacrifice. These items are perfect for education purposes or just adding to your display. Whatever the reason is these are very unique items. Show them to your friends, and help your children learn. These items were used in history by those who were unwillingly subjected to the crewel world of War. MUSEUM grade item that puts a face on the Holocaust that any human being can grasp. I believe these items will remind everyone of that awful period of history.
The item does not promote or glorify violence, racial or religious intolerance and are selling only for historical purpose to people who are interested in World history. The items will not be sent to the countries where they are not allowed to be sold.